NTN 6902 Bearing
Mounted Units & Inserts
Mounted bearings, sometimes called bearing units or bearing blocks, have a bearing installed in a housing to ease installation and provide additional support for the bearing. They are face or surface mounted in applications where the shaft is perpendicular to the unit. Bearing inserts are used to replace worn or damaged bearings in an existing bearing housing.
Mounted Units & Inserts. Bearings Limited carries the complete Tritan Line of ball bearing pillow blocks, flanges and take-up units. These come in a wide variety of configurations and materials, including cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, thermoplastic and nickel-plated. As well Bearings Limited carries FSQ and Tritan split housing (plummer blocks) and adapters.
Mounted-unit inserts have a stainless steel composition designed to withstand the aggressive cleaning and corrosive environments found within the food-processing industry. The Corrosion Resistant series offers similar solid-base construction to the NTN Ultra-Class™ line, meaning excellent mount stability and impact resistance.
- REXNORD 2060MMU Mounted Units & Inserts
- Mounted Units &
- REXNORD 2090MMU Mounted Units & Inserts
- Quadruplex-Tandem an
- REXNORD 2050MMU Mounted Units & Inserts
- REXNORD 2211UPL Mounted Units & Inserts
- REXNORD 2207U78 Mounted Units & Inserts
- 1.575 Inch | 40 Mill
- REXNORD 2208U78 Mounted Units & Inserts
- REXNORD 2206UPL Mounted Units & Inserts
- 3.15 Inch | 80 Milli
- REXNORD ZBR3211 Mounted Units & Inserts
- AUBURN BALL BEARINGS
- Ball Bearings
- REXNORD ZEP9207 Mounted Units & Inserts
- Single Row | Spheric
- 1.748 Inch | 44.4 Mi
- REXNORD MMC5507074082 Mounted Units & Inserts
- Pillow Block Bearing